uni-ball Share & Win Survey
We'd love to hear your opinion on our new plastic free packaging. Complete a small survey to go into the draw to win a uni-ball Eye rollerball pen pack. We have 3 to give away every month! Complete the survey in the link below & we'll send you an email if you're the winner.
uni-ball Share & Win!
This promotion is a game of chance.
Entrants are required to follow the Entry Procedure below.
Mitsubishi Pencil Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 31 085 515 671)
The Promotion starts at 01/09/20.
The Promotion closes on 31/12/20.
An individual is an Eligible Person if they are:
Australian residents 18 years of age or over.
During the Promotion Period, Entrants must:
Scan the QR code provided inside the 4 piece hang sell pack or visit www.uniball.com.au and complete the survey.Each survey submitted will provide the entrant with one (1) entry.
Valid entries that are submitted will be entered into the random prize draw.
Winners will be contacted via the email used to submit the survey.
Date:10th of each month or the following business day for entries submitted the previous month during the promotion period. First draw 10th September 2020. Final draw 10th January 2021.
Location: Mitsubishi Pencil Australia Pty Ltd 624 Lorimer Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207
TERMS AND CONDITIONS NEW UNI-BALL PLASTIC FREE COMPETITION
1. The Promoter is: Mitsubishi Pencil Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 31 085 515 671) of registered office address: 624 Lorimer Street Fishermans Bend VIC 3207.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:For each completed uni-ball Plastic Free survey submitted the entrant receives 1 entry into the draw. The entrant must have completed all questions outlined for the entry to be valid.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The prize is as follows:
The winner/s will receive a Uni-Ball Eye Rollerball Pens Assorted 4 Pack.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The total prize pool is valued at $179.64inc GST.
13. Winner will be drawn at random at 624 Lorimer Street Fishermans Bend VIC 3207 on the 10th of every month for the duration of the competition. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entry or entries (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details. First draw 10th September 2020. Final draw 10th January 2021.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of announcing the monthly winner/s. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material associated with the competition. The winner’s name and State or Territory of residence will be published on our website. www.uniball.com.au Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. No responsibility will be taken for unsuitable, lost, deleted, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.